I am happy this is my very own blog and I am really excited!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Parker. I love your very own blog. Now you can show us your pictures that you draw. The picture of you on your blog is so handsome. The shark is very scary!
Hi Parker!!! I love your new blog!! And I really like the picture of the scary fish! Clayton, Christopher, and Carter say HELLO!!! Love you!! Aunt Tiffany!
6 comments:
Hi Parker. I love your very own blog. Now you can show us your pictures that you draw. The picture of you on your blog is so handsome. The shark is very scary!
I guess it is a deep water fish not a shark? Sorry, I will try to get the lingo right, but you know me.
Hi, Parker...it's Aaliyah. I love your scary deep sea fish.
We need to play again soon.
Hi Parker!!! I love your new blog!! And I really like the picture of the scary fish! Clayton, Christopher, and Carter say HELLO!!!
Love you!!
Aunt Tiffany!
Way to go Parker, I love your blog and your scary fish.
sweet blog parker you are the coolest kid i know!
Post a Comment